Saturday 28 April 2012

...Current Digital Portfolio...more to come soon...

...these are samples from the past three years whilst doing my degree in fashion/textile design...

...it does seem a little scarey but also very exciting as there are only 6 weeks to go until I finish with a fantastic show in Brick Lane London and then a degree show in Taunton, Somerset.


...this laser cut sample can be manipulated further and tacked into the desired position or even used as an over lay upon another fabric...




...these flowers above and below were experimented within my final year but have since developed ready for the final collection...



...this is a devore print sample used as a repeat print...

...below is a very bright collection of samples which I did as an A/W '13 collection, felt that this would demonstrate my design diversity...






...below is a sneaky peak of what is to come within my final collection...

...a beautiful collection of combined print, manipulation and embellishment, designed with the future bride in mind...

All designs and images are ©Georgina Rose Textile Designs

...will post more as the final project develops...

No comments:

Post a Comment