Monday 19 March 2012

Cheltenham Fashion Week 2012

http://www.cheltenhamfashionweek.co.uk

...am incredibly excited as my home town, Cheltenham Spa is holding an entire week devoted to fashion...


 ...many events will be happening during this week such as an 'Education Day Show' where students, pupils and individuals can show their designs and a 'Couture Show' which is said to will showcase a mix of inspiring designers....


 ...Cheltenham is a beautiful spa town with many great designer shops and huge amounts of creative talent....



...as I am currently designing a final fashion/textile collection, I would love to get involved in Cheltenham Fashion week and show the skills that I have gained whilst at University...

...this is going to be a truly exciting week for Fashion in Cheltenham and I cannot wait to see it unfold on my door step!



No comments:

Post a Comment