Friday 16 March 2012

...work placements...



...as a student, as well as learning on the course, I had the opportunity to go on several work placements. These were invaluable and helped me understand what I would like to do in the future... such as Phillipa Lepley Couture, London....




...also working at the other end of the scale in a beautiful small bridal boutique in Gloucestershire...








... Working as part of a team is vital and I will strive to work to the best of my ability to gain as much understanding as possible and to help the team reach the current goal...

... Courses and placements that I have attended have enhanced my passion for bridal wear. I see bridal gowns as individuals, each with their own identity and personality. Beautiful beaded embellishments, cascading silk dupion, luscious layers of lace and timeless feminine shapes, all drive me to design a woman’s dream dress. To make a brides gown for her special day is an exciting journey from start to finish and an honour...



No comments:

Post a Comment